This is My Notebook where I want to share notes about anything that interests me and that I hope, may interest you too.
The following subjects will be included. Use the Categories tab on right to go to the relevant section.
- Archiving and Decluttering – how I’m reducing what I leave behind and organising what I do
- Audio & Visual – what I listen to and watch
- Beekeeping – how I got started and how I think I’m making progress with keeping honey bees
- Burnley – my home town
- Family History – genealogical research (access mostly restricted to family)
- Getting Things Done® – how I use David Allen’s systematic approach to get things done
- Information Technology – computers and the digital world
- Management – what I’ve learned from 25 years in management and quality assurance
- Music – eclectic musical tastes, centred around the Sixties
- Programming – recreating some early computer games
- Sherlock Holmes – maintaining my interests in the Great Detective
- Writing – creative writing